We're very excited to bring you these five talks from our LIFELONG Conference, delivered on September 2016, in Concord, NC.
AVAILABLE HERE Only $15!
Speakers and Titles:
- Karen Kern - A Habit Is the Way We Wear Our Days
- Brian Phillips - Well-Read: The Importance of Imaginative Reading
- Andrew Kern - What is Learning & Why Does It Matter
- Matt Bianco - Overcoming the Tyranny of the Blank Page
- Andrew Kern - The Courage to Think: Speaking & Listening as a Family
Learning does not keep office hours. It does not begin with a bell, or cease with the end of a class period. Rather, learning is a lifelong journey that includes math lessons and dinner conversation, Latin verbs and nature walks. Join us as we consider what it means to cultivate lifelong learning in our homes.